My Rans V-Rex
I haven’t kept up much with what is new with Recumbents, so some of the links below may be outdated. I just discovered a new online journal, Recumbent Journal, which is celebrating it’s one year anniversary in September 2010. It looks like the place to go for the latest info on recumbents.
Recumbent Cycling Organizations
- International Human Powered Vehicle Association
Membership gives you a subscription to HPV News newsletter and the quarterly journal Human Power.
- Recumbent Cycle Ontario (formerly Human Powered Vehicles of Southern Ontario) An informal group of Recumbent enthusiasts in Ontario, Canada. Check out their LINKS page for manufacturers and retailers.
Recumbent Cycling Publications
- Recumbent Journal Bent news, views and reviews
- The Recumbent Blog by Penny and Rob Mackenzie of Alberta.
- Recumbent Cyclist News
Used to be the best source of news and reviews of commercially available recumbent bicycles. (Sadly now no longer published)
- Bent Rider Online Magazine
An online magazine that started in January 2000
An online forum for sharing recumbent touring experiences and adventures.
- HPV News
The Newsletter of the Human Powered Vehicles Association
- Human Power
The technical Journal of the IHPVA
Recumbent And Cycling FAQs and Information
- Bicycle HPV Recumbent Sources by the US National Bicycle Greenway.
A comprehensive list of recumbent links.
The Recumbent and HPV Info Centre
- One Less Car
An advocacy group in Maryland
- Ontario Cycling Association
- Edmonton Bicycle Commuters’ Society
- Company of Cyclists
Cycling promotion and support services in the UK